IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! And to celebrate, I am giving YOU a gift!! :D
Yes, you guessed it right: I'm having a giveaway! And not just a giveaway, it's a Shimmer Polish giveaway!
I need to give a bit of explanation about it, though. I was very kindly sent a whole bunch of Shimmer Polishes to review, but there was a little mix-up and I received two bottles I already had from last time. Unfortunate for me, but very good for you!
I contacted Cindy from Shimmer Polish about it and she suggested I'd do a giveaway with the polishes! Which is an awesome idea :D I love the formula of her polishes and they are so versatile and well, totally jummy glitter bombs. So I love that I now have the chance to let you win some of these!
Here we go!
First, I'll be showing you what the prize is, and after that I'll give all the rules for the giveaway.
The two bottles you can win are Shimmer Polish Lorene and Shimmer Polish Eva. I already showed them in previous reviews, you can click here for Lorene and here for some updated swatches of Eva. Just to be clear, I swatched these polishes with my own bottles which were sent for review. The bottles you can win are new and unused!
|Jum jum squish squish.|
1) There will be one winner, who gets two new and unused Shimmer Polishes: Eva and Lorene. The prize is not exchangeable for money or other goods.
2) Due to a loooot of restrictions on shipping nail polish, this giveaway is open to residents of Europe, but unfortunately not to people living in the United Kingdom.
If you know that your country, even though located in the EU, is very strict in receiving nail polish and that there is a big chance that the package will not be let through by customs, I ask that you refrain from participating in the giveaway - I really want the package to arrive properly.
I'm really sorry that only EU residents can enter, but as I am sending the package myself from Belgium there's just too much risk of the package not arriving and getting sent back otherwise :/ I hope to do a giveaway where everyone can enter soon!!
3) This giveaway is open to people older than 18 years. If you are younger, please ask parental approval.
4) This giveaway will run for two weeks, until March 9th 2015. When the giveaway has ended, I will contact the winner via email and they have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner does not contact me within that time frame, I will pick another winner. When the winner has responded, I will announce their name here on the blog too.
5) The only obligatory entry is that you leave your email address in the Rafflecopter widget. There are other, optional entries to get more entries, but those are not obligatory.
6) Shimmer Polish and I are not responsible in case the package gets lost during shipment or if it arrives damaged. However, I will do my utmost best to package it very carefully to minimize any risks!
7) I will pick a winner randomly, via Rafflecopter.
8) Void where prohibited by law.
9) No giveaway blogs or accounts allowed.
10) Please don't follow me now and unfollow me when this giveaway is over. If you don't plan on sticking around on my blog and social media, then just fill in your email address to get entries.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact me here on the blog or via email at roaringnails[at]gmail.com
And finally, here's the Rafflecopter widget to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(In case the widget doesn't load, click here!)
Good luck everyone!