Tuesday 8 September 2015

Shimmer Polish - Anna

*Disclaimer: this item was received for review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by anyone or anything.


Hi everyone!

I'm back today with a Shimmer Polish review. And it's a very pretty one!


What polish?
Shimmer Polish Anna. She has a clear base and her main glitter colour is green. As you can see above, there's also purple, blue, orange and red in here. Lovely combos!
Shimmer Polishes cost $12 and come in bottles of 15ml.

Formula?
Very easy! Like all Shimmer Polishes, the base is thick in a good way, so that it contains the glitters nicely and already feels smooth without a top coat. The glitters spread nicely too.

Coats?
I did one coat of Anna on top of OPI Amazon... Amazoff. On my accent nail I did 3 coats of Anna on her own.

Where can you find it?

The Etsy shop for Shimmer Polish is here. But if you want, you can also order Shimmers by just emailing them - the Shimmer blog here is currently down though. 

EDIT: the shop is down temporarily, but I've asked Shimmer Polish about it and if you want to order some polishes, you can definitely email them via this address: shimmer484@gmail.com



And some close-ups:


What do you think of Anna? I love the colour combo! I think she looks amazing on top of Amazon... Amazoff.

Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

  1. I love Anna cause its a pretty glitter polish along with your nail design!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een Robin lakje! Staat je prachtig, ook vooral met die OPI lak, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter, specially with the green base! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! You post some amazing glitters :D I love the look of this one, such pretty colour combos in this glitter ;D I love your close up shots <3 Hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)