Saturday 25 April 2015

Guest Tutorial at Everything Nice!

*Disclaimer: some items in this blog post have been previously received for review.


Hi everyone!

I'm super behind on answering comments, I apologize! I'll be getting to that tonight hopefully :)



But now I have another blog post for you! I did these negative space & leopard print nails for a guest tutorial for Romy over at Everything Nice. The tutorial is in Dutch because her blog is Dutch, but there's lots of pictures too! So if you're interested you can check it out here ;)


I hope you'll enjoy it! I loved these nails a lot, I felt so fierce with them! :D

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Really nice nail art! I love leopard print <3
    xoxo :*
    ewelaina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leopard print is the best! I'm glad you're a fan of it too! :D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nail art :D :D
    Dark color + glitter is my favorite combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful mani, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)