Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Guest Post at NailTalk!


Hiiii!!

Today you can find me over at NailTalk, Miriam's blog :) I'm doing a guest post there, and you can check it out here!

The post is written in Dutch, so I will quickly sum up the polishes I used here for you in English :)
Two coats of No 29M (Safari Nail Polish) on all nails; 2 coats of Wicked (Claire's) on thumb and ring finger, 1 coat of Color 48 (Fogan Cosmetics) and 1 coat of Glitterazzi (Catrice) on pinky and pointer finger. The mermaid nail charm is from She Sells Sea Shells.

I hope you will go check out my post at NailTalk - even though it's written in Dutch, there are still plenty of pictures to look at! And you MUST check out Miriam's designs, she is amazing and is such a source of inspiration! Thank you! :)


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the mermaid charm a lot too! :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw it on Miriam's blog, lovely manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZO leuk dit! Prachtige nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, dankjewel Miriam! Super bedankt om me te vragen voor een guest post! :D

      Delete
    2. Wat mij betreft doen we dit weer eens hoor! We houden contact :-D

      Delete
    3. JAAA super! Ik ga je binnenkort eens vragen voor een guest post op mijn blog ook hoor ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm on my way to check it out but I also wanted to say here, what a beautiful manicure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the nail charms are gorgeous! The colour of the polish suits it so well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I love the combination of the blue polish and the gold charm :)

      Delete
  6. This looks really great! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whole mani is wonderful very eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My god! It's a beautiful! U r a wonderful nails! :D


    I invite you to participate in my WINTER PROJECT :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! I've taken a look at your blog but it's all in a language I don't understand soI'm not sure what the Winter Project is - if you want, could you email me about it? Thanks! :)

      Delete
  9. Loveeee it very much !! I love the colour scheme of it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I love the colours a lot too! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)